Please note, this blog entry is from a previous course. You might want to check out the current one.
Add some UI which displays a new view controller showing a UICollectionView of the first image (or all the images if you want) in all the Tweets that match the search. When a user clicks on an image in this UICollectionView, segue to showing them the Tweet.
Let’s start with the storyboard:
- Add a collection view controller.
- Add a segue from the tweet table view controller to the new controller (note: from the controller itself not from one of its elements or table cells) and name the segue.
- Add a button to the right side of the navigation bar and link it to the unwind method from extra task #3
- Add a reuse identifier for the collection view cell.
- Add an image view to the cell (including autolayout constraints).
- Add an activity indicator on top (including constraints)
- Finally add a segue from the cell back to the tweets table view controller and name it.