Please note, this blog entry is from a previous course. You might want to check out the current one.
The first part of the third project is an reading assignment of the Swift Programming Language.
The following sections are very important and need to be read very carefully:
- Initialization – Class Inheritance and Initialization
- Initialization – Failable Initializers
- Initialization – Required Initializers
- Automatic Reference Counting – Strong Reference Cycles for Closures
- Access Control
The following sections are not that important but good to know:
- Subscripts – Subscript Syntax
- Subscripts – Subscript Options
- Automatic Reference Counting
- Optional Chaining
- Nested Types
- Advanced Operators – Overflow Operators