Xcode has been updated to version 4.4.1 for Lion and Mountain Lion and is now available at the Mac App Store:
- The compiler automatically calls
@synthesizeby default for unimplemented
- For the
NSDictionaryclasses, support is provided for Objective-C literals.
- Subscripting using
'[ ]'syntax is supported for Objective-C container objects.
- Compatibility with the C++11 standard is improved.
- New static analyzer checks for common security mistakes in API and malloc usages.
- The caller and callee for selected methods can be displayed in the Assistant Editor.
- Code completion is enhanced with QuickHelp.
- Scene Kit is supported with a viewer-editor for 3D document files.
- Improved localization workflow uses base language
- Git supports staging of individual changes.
A more detailed description can be found at “What’s new in Xcode” or in the Xcode Release Notes.